Monday, September 13, 2010

SYMPATHY

I was lying in a boat of sadness
with extreme pain;
My sorrrow was heard by a rich gentleman
his looks at me were cold and
he gave gold to please me.
But he failed to give a kindly word to me.

My sadness was overcome just for that moment
and I paid him back the gold he gave to me.
Then I stood firmly and boldly and spoke my thanks
and blessed his Charity.

When I was lying in a situation of need
in grief and pain ,a kind man
passed my way and felt pity for me.
He took me and fed me
and watched me day and night ,as a Father.

How shall I pay him back all this again
for all he has done?
Gold is exceptionally great,but greater than that
is the Sympathy he gave to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Nikhil

Prakash said...

Hey nice .Good one.Continue the same way.