Friday, November 27, 2009

The Other Side


Nobody knows its empty
This mask of smile I wear
The real one is left in the past
Because it has left me there

Nobody knows my feelings
They wont even see my tears
When they think that I am laughin
I wish if I could laugh

Nobody knows its painful
They think that I am strong enough
They say that this wont hurt me
But I wonder if they were wrong

Nobody knows I am praying
Which changes my mind
They think I have left everything go
When they left me behind

Nobody knows how my life is
They think that I am free of all
But I feel that I am bound,
With chains of mystery

Nobody knows of me well
They say that I can do it own my own
But they don’t know how I feel
When I am alone..

16 comments:

Shravan said...

welcome to the blogsphere :) enjoy and do come up with nice and interesting posts :) good luck and cheers :)

btw, that is a nice post there !

lakshmi said...

Hi Nikhil
a beautiful start into the world of blogging
a very nice poem..........expresses aptly the heart of a teenager.........great going
good day to you

KParthasarathi said...

Nice one.I liked it

Slow Processor said...

A warm welcome..
a lovely poem to begin with..

keep writing..

Mind Writer! said...

Hi Nikhil!

Welcome to the world of blogging! Nice poem to start with. Get going!

Lopa

Nikhil said...

thanks shravan bro :)

Nikhil said...

hi lakshmi thank you for the comment and glad you liked my small poem.. good day to you as well :)

Nikhil said...

thank you for liking it k parthasarathi

Nikhil said...

thank you for the welcome slow processor and happy to know that you liked my attempt :)

Nikhil said...

hi mind writer and thanks :-)

Anya said...

Lovely lines written :-)
(@^.^@)

Mind Writer! said...

Hello Nikhil! Tagged you! I guess it's the first tag of your blogging career! Give us a chance to know you better!

http://shomoita-dreamer.blogspot.com/2009/12/second-tag-of-my-blogging-career.html

chocolate lover said...

hi..
That was really awesome
loved it :))
gr8 job..

Nikhil said...

mind writer yes indeed, thats the first tag, but i prefer to do the tag sometime later.. hope you dont mind.. its just one post over here and see, i am not updating :-( busy with schools :(

Nikhil said...

hello chocolate lover thank you and welcome to this blog :)

Nikhil said...

hello anya thank you for the appreciation :) hope to see you around :-)